We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Part #62103 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by bill d (Bedford, VA) — Aug 13, 2013 7:35 AM
Easy install by my mechanic . Fit perfectly , in talking w/others they mentioned whistling noises . I did not experience any of that . Pluses - I picked up 1 or 2 mpg's. In power I lost the power drop when I turned on the A C . It hasn't been in long enough to get more accurate info . But , I will send more later on . Paradise Kid
Reviewed by Jorge S (Alamosa, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 2500 — Jun 04, 2008 9:31 PM
The TBI spacer was easy to install. It improved my gas mileage and I noticed that my truck had more power. I didn't have to wait very long for my part to arrive. I would recommed this part to anyone who wants to add more hp and save on gas.
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:62103
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe 46-3400 throttle body spacer reviews
- taylor cable throttle body spacer install
- throttle botty spacer 2011 nissan frontier
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- scion air intake
- scion tb floor liners
- kia forte intake
- ram air for g8 gt
- throttle body spacer for a 2004 chevy trailblazer
- performance brakes and rotors
- car rain deflectors