We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Part #62111 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward O (Groton, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Apr 05, 2010 1:49 PM
I bought the tbi spacer not to long ago and it's great! I've notice more jump in the gas pedal. I haven't noticed much difference in the gas millage it might be because I've been getting on the gas pedal a lot more! Makes the truck a little louder I think. Be careful when installing make sure you have enough space to put your air box back in!!!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 16315
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:62111
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe silver bullet throttle body spacer for jeep jk
- how to install helix power tower spacer
- ram air jeep
- scion tb floor liners
- chevy intake 8955287
- 05 super duty cold air intake
- 1990 plymouth voyager storage rack
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee air intake
- air filter performance
- floor mats custom
- performance brake