We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Part #62112 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Harry B (Roscoe, IL) — Oct 14, 2011 2:25 PM
I installed the Jet spacer on a 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 V10 that already had a K&N intake, Jet power chip and DynoMax exhaust. Because of the K&N I had to source different bolts but no biggy. I had a noticable air noise with the K&N kit that was reduced with the Jet spacer. Not sure if the spacer did much for power as I had lots already was hoping for some better MPGs but got none, I am at 10 MPG empty and 7 MPG towing.
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:62112
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe throttle body spacer review
- jet 62127
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- throttle body spacer 1999 toyota camry
- 2012 dodge durango cold air intake
- aem intake audi a5
- tents for pickups
- bicycle racks for cars reviews
- custom fit car seat covers