We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Part #62154 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (Warner Robins, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jun 30, 2008 6:36 PM
The instructions were some of the worst I have ever seen. I had to go to the Jet website to find out which side faced in before I could even start the install.. And the throttle cable and transmission kick down cable "spacers" were as rudimentary as anyone could imagine. The long and the short of it is it still works as advertised. Great throttle response and noticeable increase in torque. No noticeable increase in MPG yet though, so the computer may still be adjusting. For all those other reviews that said easiest install ever etc, well they are either liars or 8 feet tall. There is no way this 6 footer can stand flat footed and do the install in 30 minutes. After the install info came back from Jet it still took over an hour and a half, cable spacers were the worst part.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:62154
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- jet throttle body spacers reviews
- taylor helix throttle body spacer
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake jeep wrangler
- 2005 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- throttle body spacer dodge ram 1500
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- bug visor
- custom rubber car floor mats