We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Part #62171 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacob N (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 12, 2015 8:54 PM
Easy install went like it should. Just have to make the engine cover fit back on because the holes for the cover would not line back up. Gas milage did not change. I need notice a faster throttle response. But that was about it.
Reviewed by jim b (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata — Jun 21, 2012 8:06 AM
this part was easy to install looks great no exsessive noise.to soon to see any real increase in fuel milage.only complaint need to mark witch side goes goes in or out.
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:62171
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe silver bullet throttle body spacers tacoma
- how much does a throttle body spacer cost to install?
- jet performance throttle body spacer - aluminum
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- ford air intakes
- 2001 eclipse throttle body
- airaid air intake 1999 f450
- intakes for toyota sequoia
- suv luggage rack carrier
- best all weather car cover
- floor mats for truck