We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor Part #69125 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron R (Blackwood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jul 14, 2009 3:02 PM
I recently installed your Jet MAS. What a difference! I have a 2009 Silverado. It took off OK before, but didn't really 'take off' until about 40 MPH. But, now, once I hit 25, it 'goes'! It even sounds louder. Almost like a CAI. A huge improvement. I always keep my 34 gallon tank full. That's like carrying a load. Now I have the low end torque I need to take off when I need to. I'll have to get back to you as far as improved gas mileage, though. I just can't seem to stop smashing the peddle!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 16315
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:69125
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- 2001 tacoma mass air flow sensor
- bbk mass air meter
- nissan intake sensor performance chip
- bmw cold air intake
- cadillac maf sensor
- air intake for bmw
- 2001 tundra maf
- performance fuel injection for 2010 silverado
- dodge ram aftermarket intake system
- chrome kit for cars
- custom fit auto accessories
- brake kits for trucks