We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Jet Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor Part #69140 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tadjudeen A (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Corolla — Dec 17, 2015 9:37 PM
I bought the Jet power Flow mass ait sensor a few weeks ago and installed it about three days ago on Monday. And boy let me tell you. This Marine ia extremely happy of my results. I definitely feel the "pull" or in car enthuast talk "torque" and my Corolla can go when I hit the petal to the metal. This is my project car Corolla 2012 S. Definitely it will become a match up to the other sport cars on the road someday.
Reviewed by Joe H (Chillicothe, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 29, 2014 8:13 AM
Cross country road trip 6000 miles in 3 weeks Jet Flow increased power at all levels of operation from starting from a stop to passing semi-trucks at cruising speed without hesitation.
Reviewed by GARY G (COVINA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Feb 05, 2014 8:00 AM
What a great addition to the performance to my Camry. In conjuction with the Borla Exhaust and K/N CAI.The Jet Power MAS is great. The performance off the gate is wicked. For anybody who wants inexpensive performance you cannot go wrong with the Jet Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor...
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:69140
- Adds up to 10+ hp over stock mass air sensor
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- 91 mustang air flow sensor
- bbk 1703 throttle body prices
- jet power mass air flow sensor
- cadillac maf sensor
- cold air intake systems bmw
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- dodge charger ram air intake
- mass air flow sensor 2008 altima
- chevy malibu cold air intake system
- performance exhaust systems
- car mat
- air filters for cars