We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-403P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jonathon M (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Acura Integra — Aug 08, 2012 3:33 AM
The intake is great, i have seen a great improvement in gas mileage and power. The bypass valve is another story. I refuse to cut a brand new intake in half to install the bypass valve. You would think AEM would come up with a better solution than to hack a brand new intake in half.
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- ca legal cold air intake
- brute force air intake system by aem for jeep - 21-8315dc
- k&n 69 series typhoon kits
- jeep air intake
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- afe intake for jeep
- 2004 dodge ram intake
- 2006 corolla s throttle body spacer
- jeep k&n cold air intake system worth it?
- car covers
- car seat covers
- aftermarket rims