We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-404C Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Barry J (Harrison, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Acura Integra — Oct 30, 2013 7:39 AM
I've used these before and I consider aem to be the best quality out there. Its the biggest increase in power for a simple bolt on. The car sounds the same until you get on it hard. Installation is easy and it fits well. The hardest part is getting the old airbox out of the fenderwell. The rest is easy.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- what cold air intakes are legal in california
- volant cool air intake systems 357532
- aem 21-685p
- k&n typhoon for sale
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- bmw cold air intake
- dodge air intake systems
- 2006 gto throttle body spacer
- cold air intake for 2011 is250
- cold air intakes 2007 dodge ram
- nerf bars
- truck bed covers
- truck rims