We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-430P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Stephen D (Wilton, CT) Reviewed for a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Mar 28, 2009 5:23 AM
Definately a power increase, you can feel it driving. Sounds amazing and looks beautiful under the hood. Easy to install took 15 minutes, after i took out the oem intake (the harder part)
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
- how big is an aem cold air intake air filter?
- how install short ram intake
- k&n typhoon 2008 350z
- 54-12192 afe cold air intake system 2012 ford f-150 ecoboost
- ford air intake systems
- best ford cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- cold air intake for jeep wrangler 2011
- mazda6 short ram intake
- best cold air intake for 2008 dodge ram hemi
- custom car seat covers
- floor mats for trucks
- led headlight bulbs