We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-447C Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Samuel D (Port Angeles, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Apr 27, 2009 10:46 PM
Very pleased with this install. The hardest and longest part of the whole process was getting the OEM air intake out. My engine bay has been cleaned up and is much easier to work in. I have noticed an increase in millage ranging around 5 extra MPG when I take it easy on the gas.
Reviewed by Darren H (Waterville, ME) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Cavalier — May 12, 2007 1:38 AM
Not only was there enough padding to protect my AEM CAI, but it was also incased in two boxes...No damage (not that I was worried)amd it looks and sounds great. Would NOT think twice about buying from you again.
Ships By 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
- banks cold air intake california legal
- how much does aem cold air intake v2 add to mpg
- non oil cold air intake for 2008 cadillac cts
- short ram intake for 2004 nissan maxima
- cold air intake systems bmw
- safari snorkel toyota
- scion air intake
- car intake for lexus is300
- cold air intake dodge ram 3500
- 1997 chevy silverado throttle body spacer
- air filters
- truck chips
- truck hitches