We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-493P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan F (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Volkswagen Jetta IV — May 28, 2008 9:07 PM
Intake was fairly easy to install. It took a little more time than noted on the website. Engine sound improved greatly, along with a little boost of power. Will definitely complement an exhaust system well. Very good first mod that will give your what you paid for.
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- aem cold air intake system
- no k&n cold air for 2012 toyota tacoma
- takeda fusion cold air
- what are short ram intake
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- afe intake for jeep
- air intake systems for jeeps
- taylor throttle body spacer civic si
- h2 cold air intake
- installing cold air in 370z
- auto covers
- automobile floor mats
- gas saving devices