We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-532P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Justin M (Malden, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Cobalt — May 17, 2010 8:13 PM
The cold air intake i received was very nice and did a lot to my cars performance. I can tell the difference in power from 3k+ rpms. It makes my supercharger sound amazing. I was just surprised on how small it was for the proce. I thought it would replace the pipe coming out of the supercharger but it only replaced the intake box, but overall it is a nice product and well worth the money.
Ships By 5/23
- What Do You Drive?
- aem induction systems
- aem brute force cold air intake system for wrangler
- do you need to tune k&n 63 on a 2011 silverado
- ford cold air intake
- truck mass airflow sensor
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- top rated cold air intake for nissan armada
- toyota land cruiser 1991 safari accessories
- cold air intake 2003 gmc sierra
- rain guards for car windows
- truck tonneau cover
- vehicle seat covers