We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-564P Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Travis H (McKinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Celica — Feb 18, 2012 7:06 PM
I had been looking at getting a cold air intake for a while then finally decided to buy one. I looked up cold air intake for my car and the first brand that came up was AEM. I looked at their reviews, all of them which were very well rated, and just kind of stuck with it. Once i got the intake at my house i was blown away at how it looked. The installation was fairly straight forward and did not take too long. Now that i have it in, it definitely makes my car sound better. It also slightly improves my mpg, and creates a slightly better throttle response. Overall, definitely worth it.
Ships By 1/17
- What Do You Drive?
- hp gains from aem v2 cold air intake system
- banks ford f150 cold air intake
- s2000 aem v2 cold air intake hp gain
- volant cold air intakes for 2012 ram
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- sun shade for chysler van
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- cold airintake for 2013 nissan maxima
- 2001 jetta vr6 short ram intake
- cold air intake jeep commander 2006
- bicycle racks for trucks
- pick up truck tool boxes
- window rain guards