We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-686C Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryce B (CALDWELL, ID) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Civic — Jun 25, 2015 9:38 PM
All in all I am impressed. My car drives alot 'smoother' The throttle response is noticeable and most of all the sound is great. I did not in anyway whatsoever want my car to sound like a ricer. The engine starts roaring after 3000 RPM. If your looking for a cheap upgrade with alot of kick the AEM CAI is the way to go.
Reviewed by Nick P (Kearny, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — May 16, 2012 10:28 PM
I feel the engine roar at high RPM's , good material , everyone i know has them for their cars and you can feel the push VTEC VRROOOOMMM
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- cold air intake legal for california
- 300 237 airaid
- aem brute force for 2004 nissan titan
- k&n cold air intake item 69-4523tp
- air intake systems for jeeps
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intakes
- k&n air intake lancer 09 how much hp
- 1994 toyota 4runner cold air intake
- 2009 mazda miata cold air intake
- mats for auto
- roof rack cargo carrier
- things to know about truck tonneau covers