We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-687C Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Taylor C (GALLATIN, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Genesis — Mar 03, 2013 7:51 PM
I had purchased a short ram intake for my car, and it was ugly and loud. So I decided to purchase this AEM cold air intake that dumps the filter down in the bumper and moves the washer bottle up top. I am much happier with the sound of this intake, as well as it's improved appearance. The intake isn't too bad to install, but I have a lift readily available to use. I would hate to do this without a lift. I am happy with my purchase, it is good build quality from a trusted brand.
Reviewed by Richard D (Lusby, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Genesis — Jul 13, 2012 3:34 AM
My Genesis Coupe did not have the pep that I had initially expected and the the cold air intake has gottenmore out of my Turbo.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- intake filters
- k & n 1,000,000 filter camparison afe
- s2000 aem v2 cold air intake hp gain
- injen sp1577blk horsepower
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- best ford cold air intake
- chevy s10 cold air intakes
- cold air intake 08 vw rabbit
- aem short ram cold air intake 98 eclipse
- step sides for trucks
- custom car liners