We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-691P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William B (Milwaukee, WI) — Aug 05, 2011 12:41 PM
I've been looking for a way to boost the performance of my car - even a little bit. After looking at all the possible modifications I decided on the AEM intake - for the looks, the price and the installation. I am not disappointed. It wasn't as easy to install as I would have liked, but it went in within an hour (after removal of the old box). But since installing it, it has added a nice rumble to the engine, a marked improvement off the line from a dead stop and has added a spryness to highway driving - that I miss from my old car.
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- air filter intake system
- air intake chev silverado 2006
- aem bypass valve mazda 3
- afe cai best price
- bmw cool air intake
- cadillac maf
- ford cold air intake systems
- jet performance chip c4 chevrolet corvette 1994-1996 v8
- cold air intake for 2012 toyota corolla
- cool air intake gmc canyon
- bike rack for suv no hitch
- soft tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- garage rugs