We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-690C Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan Z (Metamora, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda S2000 — Feb 09, 2015 6:31 AM
Have an AEM CAI on both my RSX-S and S2000. The butt dyno can feel the small difference, and it makes the K20 sound beautiful. Increase in intake noise is minimal at low RPM, but it really sings in the top range.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- cai aem
- aem brute force air intake nissan frontier
- k&n air intake 57-9027 2005 bill me later
- cold air intakes dodge diesel
- afe intake for jeep
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- scion fr-s cold air
- air intake camry
- 2005 subaru wrx sti short ram intake
- roof rack bags
- carbon fiber interior kits
- vehicle air filters