We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-698C Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by michael c (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer — Nov 14, 2011 3:46 PM
In the past I always have bought Injen air intakes but this time I tried AEM cold air intake, to be honest Iam not that happy with AEM. I feel Injen gave me better perforance. I can't say anything about the MPG because I don't drive this car much.The air intake also was missing two clamps.I will say auto anything always deliver on time.
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap aem intakes
- bbk 1719 sale
- aem short air intake
- the best diesel cold air intake
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- air intake systems for jeeps
- jeep cold air intake
- best air intake systems for chevy silverado
- 2011 f150 intake
- whats the best k&n air intake for my 2005 neon sxt? forum
- tube steps for trucks
- automobile floor mats custom
- automotive bike racks