We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-563B Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Yeng C (Glenwood, AR) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Celica — Jun 15, 2015 12:16 PM
Engine sounds more aggressive is definitely a plus. gained a few hp, but not a lot, which is what I was looking for. installation was ok. I had trouble with AEM adapter for the ecu tube, but I eventually got it installed. Overall, I'm very satisfy that I had bought this cold air intake.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- ca legal intake for frontier
- short ram intakes with tube
- spectre cold air filter replacement
- bmw cold air intakes
- audi intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- best cold air intake for 2010 tundra
- best cold air intake ford f 150
- 89 240sx cold air intake
- rubber mat for pickup truck bed
- custom fit floormats
- suv rear mats