We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-448R Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David G (Canfield, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Cavalier — Dec 01, 2013 10:34 AM
Once installed, you really hear it sucking air. Does the job it's supposed to do. The install was a pain on the cavalier I installed it in. Would have been much easier if I would have removed headlight housing and bumper skin. If you don't remove those two parts your working totally blind with next to no room to even work a ratchet wrench. Was surprised it didn't come with all necessary clamps. Also did not come with heat shield shown in description. Descent product.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- aem air intake
- aem 22-403r
- k&n 57 series fipk air intake
- jeep cold air intake kits
- bmw cold air intakes
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- intake kit 2007 honda pilot
- 2012 ford f-150 engine air sensors
- best air intake for ford f250 diesel
- best bike carriers
- cargo nets for pickups
- personalized car floor mats