We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Cold Air Intake System Part #21-729C Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John M (Maquoketa, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 04, 2014 2:42 PM
I had it professionaly installed as the front end and inner fender liner needed to be removed. However, only took 1 hr labor. I've noticed mild increased power but am concerned about taking it through a carwash as did not fire up immediately afterwards. The air filter intake is right behind the grill and got wet. Manufacturer advised to avoid "inclement weather" I do not drive my Mazda MX5 during snow season.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- intake filters
- banks 41850 cold air intake
- 02 honda si short ram intake carb legal
- volant cold air intake installation instructions in pdf
- audi intake systems
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- 2009 jeep liberty throttle body spacer
- jeep comander cold air intake
- k&n 69 series typhoon cold air intake in 2011 gti
- car rubber floor mats
- grill gaurd
- aftermarket exhaust system