We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Short Ram Intake System Part #22-480P Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel P (Wheeling, IL) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Protege — Jul 21, 2009 4:16 AM
Overall, I feel that the intake was a great addition to my Protege. There is an obvious sound to it, and it sounds really neat. I haven't had it long enough to notice a MPG increase, or decrease, but I figure that it may decrease just a little bit, because I really like to hear the intake passed 3500 RPMs.
Reviewed by Nicholas F (Pottstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mazda Protege — Aug 21, 2007 4:47 PM
I was somewhat skeptical at first, but I am very pleased with my purchase. Installation was easy and there is a noticeable increase in horsepower.
Ships By 10/19
- What Do You Drive?
- aem cold air intake filter
- k and n cold air intake f150 get better gas mileage
- volant air intake for nissan frontier 2008
- audi cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- jeep cold air intake kits
- 05 cts cold air intake
- best cai for increasing tacoma mpg
- best cold air intake chevy avalanche
- cheap bras for cars
- chips performance
- cover seats for trucks