We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Short Ram Intake System Part #22-489P Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dorian B (Bullhead City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Apr 03, 2012 5:30 PM
this was for a 05 Mazdaspeed MX-5, it fit perfect, except the turbo inlet elboe peice needed to be turned down a little to avoid rubbing the power steering bolt, easy enough no big deal. quicker accel,and faster spool up, make sure to reset ecu before starting the car, unplug battery then turn ignition to on to clear any residual power in the system. Then replug battery and start car. No cel and no idle problems. Recomended!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- what cold air intakes are legal in california
- aem brute force toyota tacoma
- afe 54-10292
- k&n 63-1566 performance intake kit
- bmw cold air intakes
- dodge air intake systems
- jeep cold air intake kits
- 08 ford fusion cold air intake
- best cold air intake camaro
- k&n intake on my 2012 elantra
- parking accessories
- truck floor mat reviews
- cargo carrier for van