We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM Short Ram Intake System Part #22-501R Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gustavo R (FONTANA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — May 25, 2016 9:27 AM
Installed it the day I received it and I am very happy with it! Gives my engine a nice growl when I step on the gas. Installation was fairly easy just clamps and rubber joints, the hard part was getting everything aligned so it seats right. Overall I am very happy with my purchase!
Reviewed by Daniel W (Annandale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Aug 05, 2008 8:21 PM
I had a weapon R dragon intake before but the bracket is on the plastic filter and it kept breaking. The bracket on the AEM is much better and the fit was pretty good. Only thing is the hose mount on the intake should match the mount on the engine so the hose would fit better. It also sticks up a little higher than most so if you have an upper strut bar beware.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- a&e cold air intake
- aem brute force silverado reviews
- 2010 foed focus roof rack
- volant 18857 best price
- safari snorkel toyota
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- cold air intake systems bmw
- dodge charger srt8 cold air intake
- how to install k&n cold air intake on tacoma
- tundra cold air intakes
- truck performance chips reviews
- luggage rack storage containers
- custom automotive floor mats