We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake System Part #24-6001C Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin M (Richmond, VA) Reviewed for a 1994 Honda Civic — Oct 28, 2009 6:23 AM
It was the first thing ive ever done to my car all in all it took about 3 hours to put on but it was definatly worth the time and the price. Sounds much better than stock. It has a deep roar to it now when i hit the accelorator. Very glad i got it.
Reviewed by nick s (East Greenbush, NY) — Jan 24, 2009 3:09 PM
i installed the v2 on my 95 civic vtec, and i noticed a decent gain in power and torque, much easier to get up a long hill. Sounds great, especially at 3-4k rpm
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- aem intakes
- k & n cold air intake for corolla 2013
- picture of injen air for nissan frontier 1959 or 1957
- aem 21-8030dc intake
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- ford air intake systems
- ford cold air intake
- 2012 f150 throttle body spacers
- 97 honda cold air intake review
- porsche cayenne cold air intake
- suv cargo bed liners
- brakes pads and rotors
- luggage carriers for vehicles