We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake System Part #24-6033C Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua B (Charlton, MA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse — May 01, 2007 12:40 PM
It was not hard to install at all. Took about 2 hours. Noticed right off the bat a power difference. Makes a nice noise at about 4000 rpm and is quite at low rpms. Noticed a lil savings in gas milage.
Reviewed by Jonathan P (Hayward, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Apr 23, 2007 10:37 AM
After following the simple instructions I managed to install the cold air intake on my car. The performance has increased and I can hear and feel the difference
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- intake filters
- 2004 nissan titan injen cold air intake
- aem brute force intake #21-8222dc
- cold air intake for 2013 kia forte coupe
- afe intake for jeep
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- scion air intake
- how to install a throttle body spacer on a 2010 dodge dakota
- cold air intake for 2001 ford ranger
- cold air intake for 2005 ford econoline
- bed lining on pickup truck
- buy a hitch for my car
- top rated bike carriers