We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen RD Series Cold Air Intake Part #RD1975P Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian M (Lansdale, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Altima — Jul 01, 2010 10:11 AM
The Injen cold air intake went in with ease. just follow the steps and its a piece of cake. I'm definitely happy about my purchase. The car has more torque off the line and has that sweet INjen sound after 4000rpms with the pedal down. When driving regular its just as quite as stock. I also noticed a slight raise in Mpg, nothing to crazy. As far as horse power, cant really tell, I'm sure a little. My car is stick and it seems that the intake has made transitions through the gears a lot smother, also I had a slight hesitation in the throttle that was cleared with the intake. Filter sits right behind front left fog light, so I took mine out to get better air flow. This intake is a gotta have in my book, will buy one for each of my future cars.
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- injen cold air intake vs other intakes
- injen is short ram intake
- takeda cold air
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- sun shade for chysler van
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake 2008 silverado
- 2002 chevy avalanche cold air intake
- 2008 ford f150 cold air intake
- pickup truck side mount tool boxes
- discount auto wind deflectors
- valley hitch accessories