We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1978BLK Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff F (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — May 17, 2014 11:29 AM
Installation was a breeze. The car sounds much beefier now. When I hit 2300 rpm, it really sounds throaty. I haven't had a chance to see if gas mileage improves but I get the feeling it may not since it sounds so cool, I can't keep my foot out of it! Looks much better under the hood than the stock system.
Reviewed by Zachary C (Wallingford, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — Mar 04, 2012 1:16 PM
I've been driving around with my Injen intake installed for a couple of weeks, and I like it a lot. It's pretty easy to tell that these guys take pride in the product they produce - hell, even the bit they include for your MAF sensor is a step above the rest! That being said, I had two minor problems during installation: removing some of the plastic clips from the stock intake (invest in a trim removal tool if you'll be doing this sort of stuff a lot), and putting one of the rubber hoses on (sizes given refer to diameter, not length. Oops). Just driving around, it doesn't sound much more agressive than stock, but somewhere around 3.5 - 4k RPM, there's a nice growl.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SP1978BLK
- Designed with Injen Mega Ram (MR) Technology
- Converts from cold air setup to short ram intake
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Cold Air to Short Ram Conversion: intake requires Injen filter # X-1014-BR when converted to the short ram configuration (not included)
- whats a good injen cold air intake
- air bypass valves
- reviews on k&n 63 series air charger intake kit cold air
- audi intake systems
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- 2012 dodge ram cold air
- 2013 ford f150 rbp intake for sale
- cold air intake for chevy cobalt
- liner for suv
- sites for custom car accessories
- auto anything brake pads