We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1978P Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by karen r (anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — Mar 22, 2014 11:13 PM
Compliments my cat-back exhaust nicely, pretty much what I was expecting to pay for a nice CAI. Love the growl, nice power increase. Easy to install didn't even need to remove the bumper. Really recommend you buy the hydro-shield for sure. Its a must-have.
Reviewed by Grayson S (Saint Helena Island, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — Dec 29, 2010 2:02 PM
Installation was not super hard but not super easy, if you don't know what you are doing I would find someone who does to help. I could tell a difference in both power and sound in my car, time will tell on the mpg effect. Would definitely recommend though. Packaging and product were good.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- injen cold air intake cleaning
- afe 54-10052
- best exhaust system to use with a kand n aircharger system
- fiat 500 injen air intake
- chevy intake 8955287
- kia forte cool air intake
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- chevy avalanche intake
- 2000 honda accord v6 cold air intake
- 2011 ford f250 air intake
- auto anything brakes
- where to buy a receiver hitch
- wide angle auto rear view mirrors