We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1946BLK Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neil K (ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Maxima — Feb 22, 2017 8:36 AM
I am very pleased with everything about this intake. It's much lighter than the OE set up, is very well made, fit just about perfect, and sounds great. Not loud at all under normal driving conditions but gets mean sounding at WOT. Seems to be helping fuel mileage and power. Didn't feel any loss of torque at lower RPMs and pulls harder at upper RPMs.
Reviewed by Craig L (South Holland, IL) — May 07, 2013 2:19 AM
I am completely satisfied with this product! I installed it in a 2005 Maxima and the throttle response is unbelievable. Very smooth and fast. Picked up a extra 3 m.p.g. Probaly could get better mileage if I could just keep my foot off the pedal. The acceleration is quick and the roar from the exhaust sounds great!
Reviewed by claudas c (Colorado Springs, CO) — Jul 16, 2011 2:13 PM
For one it sounds great, and fuel consumption seems to have improved but its too early to really tell. But it looks good and does what's it's supposed to! Make my car sound mean!
Ships Between 3/28 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- injen intakes for diesel reviews
- injen sp series cold air intake(2004 hyundai tiburon
- installing a k&n cold air intake on a 2005 trailblazer
- best ford cold air intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- how to speed up honda civic 09
- cold air intake ram 1500 hemi
- 95 accord cold air intake
- cost of front bumper guards
- nyracord truck bed mats
- performance brake pads and rotors