We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1946P Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adam B (Gainesville, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Maxima — Apr 13, 2011 6:30 AM
I installed the intake in my 07 Maxima in about two hours by myself, so installation was a breeze. I'm liking that it is tame until you hit about 3500rpm and then you feel and hear the performance increase. My gas mileage hasn't taken a hit from it either. I just need to keep my foot off the pedal because it sounds awesome.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- cold air intake waterproof
- cruze intake injen
- aem brute force air intake reviews
- afe intake for jeep
- air intake systems for jeeps
- truck mass airflow sensor
- 2005 honda civic air intake
- dodge ram 2500 cold air intake
- cold air intake 2009 gmc sierra
- custom automotive bras
- custom truck rubber floor mats
- performance disc brakes