We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP3070BLK Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert W (CANTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Volkswagen GTI — Sep 24, 2012 1:25 PM
Getting an engine cover off a VW GTI ranks up there with pulling whiskers off a lion; extremely tricky! Once the engine cover is off, installing the intake is a 2 minute job. I may have overtightened the bands provided, so make sure it's tight, but not too tight. Looks and sounds great! It's a bit loud though (search YouTube for videos before buying), but not obnoxious. It 'feels' like it enhances throttle response, airflow, & gas mileage, but that could just be a placebo.
Ships Between 6/01 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
- which injen filter fits in red hydro sock
- sp1432blk installation instructions
- spector air intake
- cold air intake systems bmw
- ram air jeep
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- 2004 dodge ram cold air intake
- 2006 hyundai tiburon cold air intake
- 2013 jeep grand cherokee cold air intake
- hitch for sale
- truck bed rails covers
- truck box liners