We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1873BLK Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael A (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Apr 23, 2012 8:27 PM
The install took me under an hour. For the cold air install, the bumper had to be partially removed. If you decide to go short ram then the install will take much less time. I am very satisfied with the horsepower gain and the quality of the part. Autoanything has the best prices on the net, so you get a nice HP gain and a high quality product for a low price!
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
- water proof cold air intake scion tc 2012
- injen sp1977p replacement filter
- kn typhoon air intake systems
- airraid intake install nissan titan
- audi cold air intake
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- scion tb floor liners
- corolla cold air intake work
- 2011 dodge ram 1500afe cold air intake
- 2013 jeep sahara snorkel safari
- custom exhaust parts
- car liners
- cargo covers for suv