We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1991BLK Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raul G (Burbank, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti M35 — Mar 21, 2012 11:45 PM
Installation was a bite difficult but with 2 people it took about 1hr. Most difficult part was taking off the wheel well cover. Everything bolts On great. I have a buddy that has the K&N intake in his and mine sounds By far a lot better.
Ships Between 3/29 - 4/04
- What Do You Drive?
- which injen filter fits in red hydro sock
- aem bypass 10-400b
- injen sp series cold air intake review gti
- k&n 63 series intake kit
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- bmw cold air intakes
- ford air intakes
- ford ranger cold air intake
- throttle body for 2012 acura tsx
- what is cold air intake subaru
- bike carriers for suv
- home garage accessories
- seat covers for suvs