We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1989P Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy M (Nacogdoches, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan 370Z — Nov 27, 2010 7:56 AM
More involved than I expected . Taking the front bumper off of my new Z was a little scary . I could have used a little more instructions from Injen on that part , but rest of the directions was right on . Had I known you have to take bumper off to change or clean filters , I might have ordered shorter tube intake . Overall very pleased with Injen and Autoanything thanks .Next project soon.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- injen cold air intakes
- jeep jk banks ram air system lowest price
- k&n fipk for honda s2000
- injen camaro power flow install
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- cold air intake 05 corolla
- cold air intake for 2012 dodge challenger srt8
- 2001 jeep wrangler tj spectre cold air intake
- bumper and grill guard
- custom car floor mats rubber
- pickup truck mats