We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1838BLK Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jonathan R (BELLEVUE, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer — May 24, 2013 12:32 PM
Install was very easy, comes with instructions and everything you could possibly use. I've definitely have noticed a slight power increase and definitely a nice sound when driving. :) Totally recommend buying this.
Reviewed by Nhu T (Costa Mesa, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Jun 29, 2011 12:37 AM
Performance wise didn't notice that much of a difference, but does make a great sound versus the stock intake. So maybe since its louder you'll think that your car has suddenly become more powerful? Perhaps, but take everything with a grain of salt. Better flowing intake is always good regards of actual gains/non gains. I'd recommend this produce
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
- injen cold air intake reviews
- 2011 chevy silverado banks ram air intake
- 69 series typhoon cold air intake kit reviews
- injen air intake toyota tacoma
- safari snorkel toyota
- bmw performance cold air intake
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- intake air filter ford ranger 2006
- performance air flow meter 2001 denali
- toyota cold air intake t 100
- truck engine management
- performance breaks
- roll covers for pickups