We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP7028P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Marc P (MONTEBELLO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Cruze — May 31, 2013 9:43 AM
Took me a good hour to install this intake in my 2013 Chevy Cruze LS.. It was tough because you have to take off the front fender. Once you get past that, it's cake. Sounds great, not as aggressive as I anticipated it would, but there's a slight noticeable boost to HP that I feel. I also ran Dyno with a +3hp increase, not too bad I guess. Looks fantastic. I went with the polished, because the Cruze's trim is all chrome/polished look. Pretty happy, I imagine a short-ram is easier to install.
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- injen intakes for diesel reviews
- aem brute force hd reviews
- k&n 69-2521tp
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- cold air intake 2005 silverado
- cold air intake 2008 dodge ram 1500
- 2004 dodge ram throttle body
- car seat cover
- truck steps
- truck tool box