We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1341P Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by stephen k (KEYPORT, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Sep 03, 2013 8:15 PM
Its very easy to install. I suggest you haave one other person reading the directions as you install it. The hardest part was finding the last screw on the bottom piece of the original air filter holder.
Reviewed by Matthew C (PLEASANT HOPE, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Jul 23, 2013 12:00 PM
The intake can either be used as a short ram intake or a true cold air intake. You have the option. I like that. The construction and look is fantastic. Very well constructed and has the mounting tabs in the right place and the bov and ventilation hookup points in the right place. This intake helps with turbo lag quite a bit, and you can feel a difference is acceleration. The other thing you will notice, the sound! You will hear your turbo spool, BOV, and massive air moving through this.
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SP1341P
- Gains up to 13 hp and 12 ft. lbs. of torque
- Designed with Injen Mega Ram (MR) Technology
- Includes Injen air filter # X-1014
- injen air intake reviews
- k&n 57-1532
- sceptre intake
- spectre air filter horsepower gains
- air intake for 89 toyota
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- how to install cold air intake honda civic
- throttle body spacer ford ranger
- 2008 toyota tundra intake
- truck tonneau cover reviews
- vehicle performance chips