We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1686BLK Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory G (ALPHARETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Jul 12, 2013 6:23 PM
Installation - take the front bumper off, remove the 5 pieces of the existing intake, then your ready to put this in and re-assemble your car. Took about 1 hour with 2 people. Appearance - Very nice. Price/Value - Fair. Quality - Undecided. At 5000rpms the most obnoxious noise comes out from under the hood. Sounds absolutely horrible, will probably put stock back on and wait for K&N series. Truth is, not sure if this is a correct part for my car. Check manufacturer specs before you order.
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SP1686BLK
- Gains of up to 7.64 hp and 6.84 ft/lbs. of torque
- which injen filter fits in red hydro sock
- afe 54-11472
- injen power-flow air intake system pf7076p
- jeep air intake
- sun shade for chysler van
- ford cold air intake
- trd cold air intake system 2011 tacoma
- scion tc throttle body spacer review
- cold air intake systems 1994 ford ranger
- dash kit
- car floor liners
- truck rack