We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Part #SP1948BLK Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael G (COOS BAY, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Altima — Nov 18, 2014 11:42 PM
Looks good, sounds good, easy to install. Lost mpg on the highway...was getting between 40 and 50 MPG on a flat in the highway at 60...now its more like 35 to 40mpg...a little faster on the draw though...seemed to cut the acceleration delay in half... would not get another one due to the MPG cuts...no its not my driving...
Reviewed by Joshua G (NAVARRE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Jan 02, 2014 12:33 AM
Gives the car a nice sound under acceleration. I don't know if it improves gas mileage because since I have installed it I seem to run the car more often.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SP1948BLK
- Gains of up to 10 hp and 24 lbs of torque
- Includes Injen air filter# X-1020
- water proof intake filter sock
- best diesel intake
- injen cold air intake 2012 camaro
- k&n fipk 2008 silverado
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- aem cold air intake for tacoma review
- k&n intakes ford ranger
- tundra k&n cold air intake
- auto seat cover
- automotive floor mats
- cheap fender flares