We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Part #PF1800P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Donald M (Attica, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Dakota — Dec 30, 2010 9:31 AM
Put this on 2011, 4.7L Dodge Dakota (website and instructions only to 2010 model). Figured since no body style changes, there probably weren't any engine modifications either. The only real problems encountered during installation were vacuum hose port not in right location on new intake and original sensor location on engine not long enough to reach intake location for it - had to lengthen both the hose and sensor wire! Hopefully this will improve mpg - too early to tell as vehicle new and it's running more here due to Winter warm-ups.
Ships Between 3/28 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- injen vs kand n
- brute force air intake system by aem for jeep - 21-8315dc
- injen cold air 350z sp series review
- k&n 63-9031-1
- nissan cold air intake systems
- sun shade for chysler van
- jeep cold air intakes
- aem intake 2000 silverado
- how to instal a intake into a honda accord 2000
- hyundai sonata cold air intake
- suv pet cargo liner
- the best car covers in all weather
- truck trailer hitches