We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Part #PF2020WB Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James S (Freelandville, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 27, 2010 11:38 PM
Nice fit and finish, but since the filter is actually in the fender well there is a lot of intake noise making its way into the cab. You can hear it sucking air. One of the louder cold air intakes I've owned. I think most people would be more happy with the Injen Short Ram model for the Tundra. It does perform well though, and works well with my MBRP exhaust.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Wrinkle Black
- Part #:PF2020WB
- Injen part # PF2020WB
- cold air intake bypass valve filter
- s and b cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- 2011 nissan frontier cold air intake
- 2012 tundra cold air intake
- lexus gx470 cold air intake
- parking stops for garage
- pickup truck tonneau cover