We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Part #PF7042P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Augustine T (Burgettstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac CTS — Oct 31, 2012 11:21 AM
So this CAI was recommended for my car (2011 CTS Coupe - AWD), alas it does not fit. If you still want to use it, have fun relocating your horns and ECU module. You have limited space, and there is no slack in the ECU harness, so finding a new place to bolt these things up isn't exactly easy. I got mine to fit after 2 hours of wrestling with it, but its on and sounds great. The gains were noticeable but if it wasn't for the price at the time, I would have purchased the Volant.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:PF7042P
- Gains of up to 10 hp and 7 lbs of torque
- Includes Injen air filter# X-1015
- aem waterproof filter cover
- ca emission legal intake system honda civic 1994 dx
- injen pf7012wb
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- ram air jeep
- cold air intake systems bmw
- k & n cold air intake 2011 durango
- ford f150 air intake system
- 2007 nissan frontier airaid
- reviews of truck bed covers
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made
- floor mats and liners