We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe BladeRunner Intake Manifold Part #46-10061 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel R (Bryan, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Aug 23, 2016 5:42 AM
Installed pretty Ez disappointed that it wasn't smooth on the inside performance I didn't notice anything but I will be buying the intercooler
Reviewed by Ty O (JENNINGS, OK) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Mar 04, 2014 1:41 PM
I saw around 3/4 of a mile per gallon better, on my F-350 4x4 crew long bed. Wasn't the easiest to install. But over all reduced the air restriction significantly.
Reviewed by Alan F (Canyon Lake, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Aug 22, 2012 5:50 AM
WELL WORTH THE CASH, EXCELENT LOOKS, LOWER TEMPS, LOWER TURBO SPOOL UP, LESS THROTTLE AT CRUSING. ALREADY HAVE AFE COLD AIR FILTER SYSTEM NEXT IS EXAUST UPGRADE.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:46-10061
- 18% more flow then factory intake manifold
- 15% more flow then factory turbo outlet manifold
- afe intake system
- banks ram (2006 ford f-350
- bladerunner intake manifold reviews
- cfm intake manifold performance test
- dodge air intake systems
- jeep cold air intake kits
- jeep throttle body
- air intake lincoln ls
- ram air systems for toyota tundra
- 05 silverado intake manifold
- roof cargo racks
- auto dash kits
- personalized floor mats for cars