We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers Part #46-32002 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sean W (Burns, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 22, 2010 8:15 PM
Notice great throttle response immediately. The bad thing about it is u have to modify the air box, and they do not tell u that in the instructions.
Reviewed by Mike B (North Attleboro, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Apr 07, 2010 6:58 PM
Very easy to install, took me 20 minutes. Does have a slight wine as all of the previous reviews said about every one that I looked at.Not bad though it only wines when you get on it, not a big deal. 1-2 MPG roughly picked up, could tell much power difference, waiting for cold air intake to come in to see the combo difference. Good value so far.
Reviewed by David M (Tuscaloosa, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2009 5:07 AM
I put it on a 5.7 Hemi and it woke up the sleeping Giant. The whistle is worth it. I will be ordering another one for my Ford.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:46-32002
- Designed for use with aFe Cold Air Intake Part # 51-10711, 51-10712, 54-10711, 54-10712
- air ride intake system
- helix throttle body
- jet 62127
- poweraid throttle body spacer review 98 expedition
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- throttle body dodge charger
- best dodge ram intake
- 2008 dodge nitro cold air intake
- auto wind guards
- rubber suv floor mats
- suv cargo mats vehicle