We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers Part #46-33002 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lee K (Bradley, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — May 21, 2013 12:50 PM
Installed in minutes and looks great! Only problem i have with it is it whistles quite a bit if you run cruise at 50-70... otherwise the whistle sounds great! Because you just hear it a little when you get on it or let off. Maybe a little power increase, and hav'nt drove with it enough to see about fuel economy, but then again my truck gets about 14 to start with so probly wont notice much.
Reviewed by Tony Z (Vinton, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Feb 20, 2011 10:15 AM
I love the spacer exept for the whislte that it makes but the throttle is so much more snappier now its like a different truck now.
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:46-33002
- Designed for use with aFe Cold Air Intake Part # 51-10512, 54-10512, 51-80512, and 54-80512
- afe intake systems
- body bolt torque 2011 chevy silverado
- jet power flow mass air sensor 2003 totota tacoma
- power tower throttle body spacer
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- best car intake for bmw
- 2013 accord intake
- throttle body spacer silverado
- toyota tacoma cold air intake system
- custom cargo liners for dogs
- floor liners for suv
- performance brake rotors and pads