We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers Part #46-36002 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nadir W (Laurel, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — May 10, 2012 8:32 AM
I purchased the afe tbs...to compliment my AEM Cold air intake and it pretty much doing its Job! I've gained around 10hp and my throttle response is great...i feel the torque and when f I'm doing about 70mph and i hit the throttle my truck gets up and goes! I've always been a Fan of autoanything and would recommend this to anyone!
Reviewed by Ray B (Webster, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan X Terra — Oct 28, 2008 10:57 PM
Great sold product,VERY easy to install... It only took me about 10 - 15 min. to put the TBS in, I noticed a little more pick up, and better trottle response... Well worth the buy....!
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:46-36002
- Designed for use with aFe Cold Air Intake Part # 51-10492, 54-10492
- air ride intake system
- do throttle body spacers work for avalanche
- silver bullet throttle body spacer
- scion tb floor liners
- audi intake systems
- bmw cold air intakes
- 2013 nissan altima cold air intake
- 95 ford f150 cold air intake
- poweraid throttle body spacer for a 2006 jeep grand cherokee installation
- nerf bar steps trucks
- cargo liners for suv
- classic car garage accessories