We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers Part #46-38001 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Eric C (Santa Cruz, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 24, 2009 9:15 PM
A good product, at a resanobal price. Instalation was straght forward on my 2002 Tacoma...except thottle cable was very tight. I removed it from a clip on the other side of the intake plenum, by the headers. That gave sufficient slack. I have a A&N cold air intake which gives huge amounts of power and responce especially in high rpm's. This gave nice power and responce in lower rpm's especially off the line and passing POWER. As for fuel economy.. Mine will be worse because of racing off the line at a light with a great amount of power. If you can turn a wrench and want a lot more throttal responce and power easy get a cold air intake and a throttal body spacer. Best mod on my truck for power. Till the supper charger.
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:46-38001
- Designed for use with aFe Cold Air Intake Part # 51-11502, 54-11502
- afe intake systems
- jet performance throttle body spacer
- taylor throttle body spacer 38020
- throttle body spacer for 2005 nissan frontier
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- chevy intake 8955287
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- dodge nitro throttle body spacer
- 1999 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- cold air intake for 2006 ford f150
- discount truck mats
- cargo liner for suv
- trailer hitches for cars vehicle