We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies Part #1764 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gregory P (CHARLES TOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jul 27, 2015 2:46 PM
DO not buy for 6.8 V10. The performance shop in town that builds DRAG CAR couldn't even get it to work. Cost me 750.00 in labor to just put stock throttle body back on truck. And still have $380. Paper wieght to show for it. Junk.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- bbk air intake systems
- bbk throttle body mustang
- bbk 1523
- does 2008 lincoln mkx have a mass airflow sensor
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- 2005 nissan maxima high flow maf sensors
- aem cold air intake tundra
- dodge hemi throttle bodies
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery
- car carpets
- car racks for snowboards and skis